Thursday, February 28, 2002

In The End....

Man what the GG is up with my tummy. Tuesday I couldn't stop peeing because I never realize drinking so much water makes you do that. And to add that I have a small bladder. And now today, I have a tummy ache since early this morning and it's been killing me.

Well last night, was my fellowship time with Kin. We chilled at his house and continued to study John The Baptist. Man I can learn a lot about John's humility and his obedience. After our Bible Study, we just watched Ed. That show is pretty interesting, and that episode was a sad one too. It talked a lot about relationships at the end. It was kind of cool because we started discussing views on dating and all that other stuff.

And speaking of dating, what the GG am I noticing lately. Is that my high school friends well some of them that is, have been putting down there info on websites to find a date. Geeez after all these years, I see I am still one of the only ones from my crew just be single and waiting for the right girl. While the rest of my friends are all seeking many girls. I see some things don't change I guess. Like my friends always say about me, I'm not a lover, I'm a baller.

No comments: