Monday, November 24, 2003

Hold on to me Love
You know I can't stay long
All I wanted to say was I love You and I'm not afraid
Can You hear me?
Can You feel me in Your arms?
Holding my last breath
Safe Inside myself
Are all my thoughts of You
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

The other day, I've been thinking about the word communication. I look at it in terms of a 2 way street. Communication, is recipricative (sp?) where drop a bomb and get one back. I learned the other night, that it does depend on the other end's perspective. I've heard things about people being busy, so I guess you just get passed by on the freeway. Literally speaking, I always drive in the fast lane to pass people up. However, in life I tend to drive in the slow lane, wanting to greet those I care for. I noticed though as I'm driving in this slow lane, I'm getting passed up. I've been wondering, should I start signaling over to the left lane and pass everyone trying to understand other's perspective?

Thanks Sansan for taking me to the Pistons game, too bad Billups choked. But hey you got some extra bobble-heads out of it.

Now it's time for the stretch run this week as EED is cancelled. So I'm gonna head up to Sparty land. I'm excited that Small G and No G are back in the area, so I can hang out with them too. It just seems like so many things are coming at me these next 2 weeks. Turkey Bowl, Mommy's b-day, Wedding Reception, and b-ball tournament. I'm still trying to pick a song out to listen to for that tournament. Anyhoot, more on that this week because I hate our team name. I also found out yesterday that Bonnie's family is coming over here for a week. I wonder if I'll have time to even entertain her in the D and if I have enough Canton vocab left in my box to create convo's with her.

Everyone's living in the fast lane, I want to understand the perspective aspect. Drop a dime, get a penny, gotta love it eh.

Everybody's Fool

No comments: