Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm happy yet it sucked last night after a night of a double header for v-ball. First at the Ford game, we swept all 3 games, but it sucked because Mike put himself on IR and is done for the season. Rich will be in and out, which leaves me to be the sole hitter. I like the pressure and the challenge, but I know I don't have to do it alone as I have great support.

Now I go over to Boulan, and despite everyone loving my stats of like 10 kills per game or whatever it was. It didn't get the job done, we lost all 5 games which sucked butt. Yeah I played great, but it wasn't enough to get the Dub. The theme at both places was lust I guess. At Ford, I was so focused on the game, next thing you know, the guys on my team are like wow look at that blonde bombshell on the other court. Then at Troy, you got one guy on my team letting the Kelly, and Melissa taking passes so he can stare at their booty from behind. Man it's like can we all just concentrate on the game together here.

I talked to my booty grabbing Melissa last night. It's cool now because after each kill I get, we have this little celebration hand thing going down. I don't know what to call it yet. Anyhoot, she told me that she is going out with Pepe! Yes, Pepe Sanchez who played with the Pistons last year and got traded to G.S. this year and is now out of the NBA. She told me she's gonna try to hook me up with some AND 1 stuff since that is Pepe's sponsors. In addition she is now good friends with Memo, so she's gonna try to introduce me to him, plus try to get me backstage passes for some games. Man I'm psyched if all this happens. From this day forward, I ain't knocking on Pepe anymore either.

My Last Breath

No comments: