Tuesday, November 25, 2003

What sucks is the feeling of doing poorly on the ECN exam after I studied pretty hard for that. This morning sucked because I think I bombed another HST exam after feeling I knew the material pretty well. Yeah I wonder if I will score below a 1.0 on this since scoring a 3.0 on my first exam, I've been dropping.

I drove my mommy up to MSU yesterday to take my sis out to lunch. Finally my sis is not going to Myrtle Beach next summer! My mommy was talking to us about going to HK together next summer. I never thought my sis would ever go but she actually wants to go. I was surprised then I just saw a glow in my mom's eyes because she wanted her to go with them back to HK. That made my mom's day was hearing my sis saying that she is willing to go back to HK, well as long as she gets first class. My mom wanted to hear from me, but for now I have to decline. My work at ACA is more important to me unless something happens. My mom really wants me to go, so I can take care of my sis in HK. Yeah it was hard for me to say no to her because I love our family vacations. However, I still have our condo reserved in Daytona Beach around that time so maybe I can do something with that. Depending how things are in my life, I might go down there by myself to soak up the sun and get away. Or maybe I can plan a guys trip down there, but who knows for now.

I had a nice time talking to my mom in the long car ride too. She sensed just how much I've been frustrated financially speaking, when I get upset that everyone I know gets to go out of MI and the only way I can do it is if I pay for everything myself. By the end of the night, I felt like I just complained too much to her and was just an ungreatful son to her. I felt so stupid for being so ungreatful that she offered me to free mileage if I wanted to go somewhere because she has enough to get me anywhere. I was thinking of going back to Cali right away, but yet I like to think I can earn my way there. My mommy ended the night with me by bringing Outback to my house for me. It makes me think just of totally skipping the CBC Thanksgiving Service to spend more quality time with her.

I got a chance to talk to a good friend yesterday too. I'm thankful for getting a chance to know him the past few years. What I love about him is his caring for people. However, he's been down because people don't take the time to follow up or make that effort to check up on him. That's what I've been worried about with some people the past 3 years now. It's like people saying "I'll pray for you" well that's great. However, there is the follow up part, like do we still need to pray or has it turned into a praise? That's one thing right now that I love about Daddy Moy's Sunday School because their is follow up on people's prayer request. I mean the following up part is the caring aspect too. Anyways I will pray for you my friend because I know what you're going through, if anything it sucks even more. However, I will do my best to be a caring brother because no one should be fellowshiping on an island alone.

Nobody's Fool

No comments: