Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bears - Ya know some peeps say yeah teachin is easy because we got breaks and summer vacation. I've been pulling some insane hours and especially today, I worked from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. at Magahay. I mean I don't even get paid for this, but more or less payin OU to finish off this semester.However, there's been whispers from many others students, teachers, and parents. I guess they have noticed how dedicated I am to doing this and how much I care. Even the principal, stopped me in the hallway just to conversate with me for a little bit and asking me for my opinion bout certain meetings. Like I keep tellin everyone, I don't need to kiss booty like many others because I just do what I do. I've gotten this far without kissin anyone's butt.

So after work, I rushed straight to The Rink for the Magahay Skating Party. I saw 2 of my favorite gals, Katerri aka Shorty and Kristen. Katerri has some Japanese in her, but she is a mix of everything. But she is so cute and short, I always use her head as my arm rest. While Kristen is taller, and a cutie too but I love her work ethic. She continously strives to do well, and I am always willing to help her. It just pissed me off today when Lamchops yelled at her!

If it wasn't for the fact that I am doing this for graduation, I would of stood up to him. If I was an official staff member, I could careless bout gettin fired. How he yelled at her was not right at all. Lamchops wanted Kristen to make a poster for his girls JV team for tonight's game during recess. However, Kristen was struggling with math so she stayed inside for recess since I was not going out. I tutored her on math during recess because she asked for help. After recess, Lamchops comes in shouting at her for not finishing his poster. Since when did was Kristen's job to make posters over her education take a higher priority?

I believe in my heart that the class respects me more because of what I do and do not do. I can sense Lamchops is getting worried because the kids continue to ask me for help while no one sees him. As soon as I got to The Rink, Kristen and Shorty came running to hug me which meant a lot. Kristen keeps askin me to give her a nickname too, which I need to think of one. I even gave them permission to call me by my first name outside of school now. Again, I'm thankful for His power to change my heart and bless me with such an awesome class.

The Relic

No comments: