Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Meet My Magahay Kids!Da Brat (Brittany), Miss Canada (Thea), and Pfieffer (Brandon)

Shane-O (Shane) and Evette

Toledo Girl (Kristen), Hailey's Comet (Hailey), and Ash (Ashley)

Saturn - Man, I had a nice little entry last night, but it would not let me post. My PS2 is broken too :( I feel like a drug addict who needs his fix of PS2 action, so sad. I'll probably buy another one very soon, yup I'm pathetic. I figure it is His way of telling me to stop getting side track of playing video games.

So I guess it's a tradition thing now, after our Dumar's game we head out to the bar. It's been fun catchin up with the Cushman sisters. Like I said before, they are still some of the top female ballerz that I've played against. Ever since last week, I've been going through my Titans yearbook to see what's up. I even talked to my boy, KG for like an hour catching up. Gosh, he would use to leave school early for Co-Op, and I'd just skip class and constantly go to his house.

Then I was walkin around OU today and passed by the newspaper, The OU Post. My friend, Lindsey T was on front page! She was just crowned 2K5 Miss Oakland County and will be competing next year for Miss Michigan. Gosh, I remember being honored in high school when she asked me to be her date for a banquet. I think that was the first time ever, I dressed up. We use to run into each other from time to time on campus too. I called her to personally congratulate her, and she's like MJ (Mary Jane) right now. She's in a lot of shows for theatre, but it looks like we'll be hanging out after her shows are done. I missed hanging out with her because she's such a sweetie. I hope I get to see the crown!

Popcorn

No comments: