Monday, September 12, 2005


Pass Kickerz - Family Day? The Rattlesnake, Howie, Stan, Rick, Billy, and Mike. 2K5 Champs representin. 1st place is where it's at!

Saints - This weekend was all bout 1st place representin. My neck is sore from wearin that gold medal around my neck. Yup yup, Pass Kickerz = Michigan V-ball Tournament 2K5 Champs! I lost track of how many killz I had so I'll donate as much as I can everyday. This tournament was quite fun and the competition was better than I expected. 2 fronts, first I got what I've been seeking for, for so long since the CBC V-ball tournament. That was defeating Ying's old team, I still have it on tape with how they toyed with some of the teams for fun. Then the other fun was going up against the National Pro Chinese dude. Each game I had to turn it up a notch from S.S. to S.S. 3 but Billy was on a whole another level, which makes him my Finals MVP. He just crushed the ball at the end. Howie and I had every team read like a book, digging everything they hit at us. I just kept tellin the team to get out of my way and I'll take the whole backrow.

The Lions are now in 1st place too in the NFC North! My first game was exciting because it was the home opener. As Carl and I were walkin to Ford Field, we stood at a red light. I looked to my left and next thing ya know, Tayshaun Prince was in his car, face to face with me on the sidewalk! Towards the end of the 3rd quarter, Tayshaun walked right by me at my seat too! The only suck thing bout the Lions game was hearing all the stupid Lions fans makin fun of the Packers fans. That really pissed me off seeing fans of the game get made fun of for their opinion. Now all I need to do is go to a Red Wings game then I'll be set. So far I don't know which one I enjoy going to more Tigers, Lions, or Pistons?

My next entry shall be bout T-Hope's worship because I felt like I was gonna bust my own sermon up there. Too much Joyce Meyers preaching and I just can't believe it continues.

Denali

No comments: