Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hollywood - Again, this teaching thing is a lot more time consuming than I am used to. It's like every time I think I am all caught up, nope there is more work to be done. So I guess that is the bad part about being with Lamchops is because I do everything and he never helps out. He does the I am in at 8:15 and out the door by 3:25 thing. While I'm there from 8 - 5 on average. On the other hand, Friday was the bomb because I was in control of both 6th grade classes since both teachers faked their illness to have a sub.

This morning, I went back to Alliance to worship. It was cool because I got to join them for communion too. It has been over a month now too, and I finally got to see Daniel and my Court Jester back from China. Actually, I saw a lot of my kids and all you could hear was my name yelled out in the hallways. Silly Lily's mom actually asked me if I could help out at Alliance in terms of Sunday School teaching. I kept thinkin back about CCUC's sermon and so I offered to help every now and then if they needed me too. All my peeps were talkin Pokemon though, and the parents told me how I got them addicted to it :) Man I miss playin Pokemon now :(

Anyways, lately I feel like I got this celeb status on me every where I go especially around the Twp, the Heights, and the U. I feel like just short of signing autographs now and just sayin hi to everyone. Even Dumars, parents were talkin to me to possibly help out IKE Varsity V-ball, which would be pretty cool. I don't get it, at Magahay a lot of the teachers do not like talkin to parents. While I'm on the other hand because I want parents to know where I am coming from and anything I can do to help their kid. Anyways, I'm blessed to know so many peeps and I'm a slacker for today. Ugh, so much work to do so I guess I'll get a slurpee and get back to the Chiefs vs. Raiders.

Wow, I just learned being gone for 3 weeks from CBC and some of my lil peeps miss me. I'll be back and I hope they know it in their hearts.

Bengals

No comments: