Thursday, September 08, 2005

Big Easy - I've been praying hard for those in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast. At Magahay, we are doing a fund raiser to help with the Hurricane Katrina victims. So I have decided that I was gonna donate next week after the Michigan V-ball Tournament. My plan is to donate a $1 for each kill I get this weekend, technically the fund raiser wants change but I'm sure they'll make exceptions. I'll probably sport some sort of tat for New Orleans and the 9-11 victims on Saturday.

I was able to also take a leave of absence from my Rec Center IM job so I can focus on finishing up student teaching. Although I'm not really taking any days off, but I just won't be as available. G and Dre were speakin with me today, to make sure I meet all 15 new staff members. I'm one of the more experienced staff so I need to lead the IM staff so that we can have another great semester. Woohoo, I also got the new OU IM b-ball shorts to sport when I have to ref. It turns out some peeps were mad because I had probs going with the dress code in always wearing black shorts :) What can I say, it didn't match my jersey that day.

Man I need to stop procrastinating on my student teaching paper work. I'm already a week behind everyone else :( Oh well at least I turned in my grad papers today :( Then again, at the seminar I was goofin off like it was class once again, all 140 student teachers knew who it was causing the laughters. I tell ya some of these seminars are like common sense for teachers.

Madden

No comments: