Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Meet my Magahay kids!Da Brat (Brittany), Miss Canada (Thea), and Pfeiffer (Brandon)

Shane-O (Shane) and Evette

Toledo Girl (Kristen), Hailey's Comet (Hailey), and Ash (Ashley)

Lady Knights - Man even when it comes to student teaching, I just procrastinate. Yes, part of it is me to blame. On the flipside it would be nice if Lamchops actually did his own work, and made his own lesson plans instead of always using mine. Like today, I was so focused on setting some time to catch up on my paper work for OU. Here are my reasons for procrastination for today:

1) Nope, after work at Magahay I decided to check more papers instead of writing my own.
2) Ok, go early to B-Ham Seaholm to do work then scout their team. Instead, I get there so early that the coach let me ball with his JV girls. I had fun doing some tricks for the crowd and playin around.
3) Ok, now my plan was go to OU early for our IM training and do work before that starts. Instead, I found myself playing v-ball @ The Rec for 2 hours before our staff training.

Ahhhhh I get so sidetrack so I can have more fun with b-ball and v-ball. Now I'm stuck pullin an all niter to do all this paperwork.

Maples

No comments: