Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Easter arrival, thanks to the Yee's for pickin us up from McCarran Airport.

I'm smilin so much because we're at National Car Rental so I get to choose which ride they have left.

My parents livin it up at Paris.

My Daddy @ Rio with the westside of I-15 in the background.

Dang it, didn't get a chance to eat at this place. The name just stuck out to me and I wanted a try.

Flamingo - So I'm finally back from my Vegas/LA trip. This is the longest vacation I had on my own and I learned a lot on this trip. Instead of tryin to type out everything I did in one entry, I figure I would scatter my entries with excerpts from the trip and different pics of each day that stuck out to me. I did as much as you could possibly do in Vegas by going to a lot of shows, I spent 7 hours walkin from 1 end of the Strip all the way back. I won over $200 over the week, it was $300 but I was at a losin streak at the end.

Ultimately, though if it were up to me I would never want to come back on my own. The night before I left, I got on my knees and repented to God for all the sins I committed or even thought about. Vegas is just so corrupted that I easily fell away from things until that night. If I ever do come back, I will be back stronger and not fall so easily to any temptation.

Honestly, the best part of Vegas were all the things that happened outside of Vegas. Now if I ended losin money then it would be easy for me to say. Believe me, the highlights of my trip was seein friends of the family in LA/Vegas, Wa @ the EA buildin, Cecilia's joint in Arcadia, Hoover Dam, and probably all the racin I did on the freeways (more on this in later entries).

Industrial

No comments: