Tuesday, April 11, 2006


Pacers - I got to the border in just under 3 hours! That's gotta be a record on that.

This was a month ago remember?

Same sign, but this is what it is suppose to look like minus the snow.

Gotta love the view of the Ole' Mississippi River

Kinda makes ya wanna take a ferry down to the Gulf

Minnesota Welcomes You!

Hmmm a Cheung franchise?

Perkins, baby we went here every morning of every year we been here, it's a tradition. We would walk here which was about a 1 mile in great weather.

This is what I'd see every mornin when I use to sleep here.

This is my "bed", but I love this couch so much! So comfy :)

This used to be my daddy's bed when we'd visit.

The front of my Uncle's place

The mini garage/tool shed.

The backyard

This area has changed a lil, can you find the monkey? That was something I won from CP a long time ago.

The dining area

The Kitchen

If only I could see Uncle Walter, and Aunt Anna yesterday :(

Legoland, this was my place at the Mall of America (MOA)

The view from one of the ends of MOA

Man I miss the big Snoopy float here :(

Paul Bunyan's Ax Ride

This is where I'd ball at when I stayed in the Twin C's.

Millions of ants, I don't know it looked interestin at the time I took this pic.

Smiles all around, because the sacrifice of sleep, and energy was worth it to put a smile on everyone's face.

Grand City - I'm glad that snowstorm hit us a month ago on our way to the Twin C's. This is another reason why He is in control of things. I mean the weather was just so beautiful and now I understand just how weak my Uncle really is. He can barely move and now uses a cane/walker to help him get around. It takes him about 7 minutes to get out of a car.

He is like the Grandpa that I never had. I can sense the battle with cancer is really takin it's toll now. He has various nurses come over during the week to check up on him. The nurse, told me that his energy level has taken a huge jump today just because of our arrival to visit. People wonder if it's worth sacrificin my energy and day to go out to Twin C's. No doubt, anything to make my Uncle happy to spend time with fam. I realized how less some of the others in the area visit him.

I went to the MOA too, gotta love no sales tax on clothes. I finally bought my Gophers gear to match my shorts I got a long time ago.

Sidenote, man I've been watchin a lot of Power Rangers lately. It's really cool because they have been showin the old school episodes.

Boo

No comments: