Friday, April 28, 2006


My attempt to turnin Paris into The Detroit City!

Paris Skyline at night

How come our MGM don't look like this?

New York New York all lit up at night
Wolfbane - Man, it's so cool they are showin old episodes of the Power Rangers. I'm really hating this Mystic Force and SPD crap they show. But now their into the Zeo season so no more Kimberly as the Pink Ranger. Come on now, if you were a guy and watched this ya know it was for her!

Anyways, as I continue to reflect on my Vegas/LA trip because there was so much. Yup I was blog deprived for a long time. I think one of the best things I did with the family was going to Hoover Dam together. Usually, I'm the only one who wants to go to the touristy stuff. I wish I had a family pic together of the 4 of us out there. The funny part was the flight of stairs we climbed up and down to the car. It made me think of the Retreat setup by LLZ a few years ago with some peeps needin a break because of the huge amount of steps. I ran all the way to the top without breakin a sweat. My mommy struggled to get up all those steps and needed a break too. It was funny as I was chillin at the top seein so many people pull over on the stairs so they can get a breather. It was a lot of fun though and I'm glad as a family we went to the Dam.

It was that night that I felt sad after droppin my parents off to the airport and then an hour later my sis. I love bein the loner/crusader, but it just didn't feel right goin on this vacation without them. If only we had more family time together.

Yardie Bone

No comments: