Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Family Matters - So incredible, when I sleep early I get no calls to sub and when I sleep late I get an insane amount of calls to sub. Of course, I never left the house today which felt good then again I pulled an Urkel today.

Urkel incident: I ran upstairs to grab my VHS tape of the Hornets vs. Grizzlies game from last week. As I got it, I went to run back down but my right leg tripped over my cell phone charger wire. I immediately dropped the VHS tape to gain my balance, but the tape fell on top of my left foot. Then my right foot slipped on top of my Sports Illustrated magazine and then I landed on my butt. Of course this pure stupidity motivated me to clean the house today.

Wow, I'm less than 2 weeks away from goin to Vegas. I was really excited at first, but today I just had this whole feelin of not wantin to go anymore. I guess I'm just not in the mood anymore, don't know what it is.

Souljah

No comments: