Thursday, April 27, 2006


LA Skyline from College St and I-210

Our friend's joint on College St. right down from Chinatown

Pals out in Cali after lunch, peace I'm outtie!

Santa Monica Freeway - So here is another thing that I learned from my Vegas/LA trip. Prior to my arrival I heard that the LA traffic is the worst. Drivers out there are very aggressive and it's hard to get into lanes. After a couple of drives to LA, I realized that all I heard was just hype. Maybe I caught the right time of the day type of deal, but I made sure I left at all those peak hours. I drove on various freeways to try to experience this "LA traffic" as much as possible. LA traffic is nothing new that I have seen, I mean it's like your usual Chicago, NYC traffic. People just need to get out more and drive in other parts of the world to compare. Geeez even Detroit has traffic where it is gridlocked for a while. Too much hype on this traffic stuff and the drivers being aggressive, eh they weren't all that aggressive. If anything it's nothing new that I haven't seen yet.

I do miss the view driving to LA though. On a side note, is this a world record because I heard the average drive from LA to Vegas is 4 1/2 hours. Well, on a Saturday night I made it back in 3 hours and 35 minutes. Man so close to shavin a whole hour off that average.

Ever Blazin

No comments: