Wednesday, April 26, 2006


My sis and I chillin in LA.

My Lucerne and I say "Suck It!" to all the racers in the West.

New York, New York big city and dreams to all ya peeps ain't always what it seems...

Monte Carlo, hmm not too shabby.

Finally, 50% of the states have been hit!
create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

Kingman -
Boy, I slept for over 14 hours today and missed everyone's phone calls. Is this the result of jet lag or do I just need sleep? Last night, I didn't even have the energy to make up the stairs so I slept on the couch. Anyways, back to more thoughts of my trip. The one thing I truly enjoyed about this trip was all the racing I did out there! I mean it's a rental car but it was a Buick Lucerne. Man I drove that thing to the ground and I reseted everything. So by the time I returned the car, it registered 1,850 miles for a week's worth of driving. What else ruled out there was some of the hairpin turns they had, so I got to practice driftin! If only there was no traffic on U.S. 93 then I could really practice driftin along the Hoover Dam.

I raced everyone on I-15, it don't matter because I wanted to show everyone out in the West that they can't handle the Midwest because of weather. I'm a strong believer that if ya can drive in snow then you're a better driver than most. Anyways, I got challenges from Accord, Civic, Magnum, Mustang, Audi, and a BMW. What sucked about my Lucerne is when I reached 107 mph, the computer kept sayin that it was "limited to 107 mph." I ignored it of course until the governor kicked in once I hit 110 mph. I didn't win on the straight aways on I-15, but I caught up if not passed everyone on the downhill curves on the freeway.

I set up the Audi very nicely too because once I hit the max, my Valentine went off so I let the Audi pass me. 10 minutes later, I passed by the Audi as it was pulled over by Cali Highway Patrol. Another great set up was going against the Mustang, obviously I could only go up to 110 mph. He went 115 mph to pass me up, but I got the last laugh because as soon as he passed me, my Valentine went off again :) A couple of minutes later, Cali 5-0 was puttin the cuffs on him......justice was served baby! If only I had my car out there.....

Run It

No comments: