Monday, April 03, 2006

Mammoth - I'm really startin to enjoy watchin movies on Sunday afternoon. I mean no waitin in line, no fighting for good seats, plenty of parkin, just so laxin. So I saw Ice Age 2 today with some peeps and I think it deserved better than a C+ review. Actually, I think it was a lil better than the first one too.

This mornin's message was a doozy too, I mean one of my fav's, hope in God. In the end, that's all you can have is hope. Sunday School was just so soothing too since we talked about, rest. I've been asked to help serve in the Baptism Dinner ministry. A couple of things were brought to my attention during lunch. First one was amusing to me, and the second one well that was a bit disturbing. It made me realized if I should start serving sooner rather than later.

Spent a few hours at the Yu 2 Girlz house just chatting away. I'm thankful and blessed to have such a great bro/sis relationship with the both of them. We enjoyed some yummy dessert together and I hope that Auntie Amy takes it easy over in the motherland as my prayers continue to be with the fam.

Played some Big 2 at JW's, man I really suck now. That was probably the worst part bout my day, but it could of been worst. I could of done 200 push-ups because I stunk so bad. Now my thought for the night is, are the things I'm hopin for the same with His Will?

Sox

No comments: