Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gorilla - I'm watchin the Clippers game right now, and I'm excited because I get to see Livingston! He was my favorite rook last year and my goal when I go to LA is to get his jersey!

Anyways, as the Baptism dinner is approaching, Praise Nite just ended, and VBS in a couple of months it really got me thinking. Maybe I am just confrontational, and I know I ain't perfect but I really wonder where the support is for any of the peeps in the YG all the way down to Jr. Church? When I say support, I'm thinkin parental support for their own child's relationship with God. I noticed the homework whether it is in Sunday School or Baptism and how it is procrastinated to be done. I mean if God was handin out A's would they do it? Of course, I talked to some and they said they would of done it for sure if their was a grade. I almost wanna get in the face with some of the parents too.

What else is frustrating is seein the parents come in for Chinese worship. If worship was important to you, shouldn't it be the same for your kid to be at English worship? It's like are you Chinese first or Christian first? Am I judgin peeps? I don't know but I just wanna call some parents out.

CP3

No comments: