Saturday, February 03, 2007


Our first Halloween with all our goodies to pass out. The sad thing is that I still have a lot of those bags at home.

Hmmm that looks like the shape she taught me to make, maybe my finger is too bent in?

Sunshine - So before the big game happens I wanted to get this out earlier, however I was too occupied with other things. Either way, here is my analysis for Super Bowl XLI, although I don't like how some peeps were doggin the D compared to livin it up in Miami on ESPN. Wussies, y'all were in the Ren Cen anyways, and you're lucky you ain't here now because of the below 0 temperatures.

So my personal pick of course would be the Colts. Starting with Peyton, he is one of my favorite QB's next to Favre. I love his antics at the line of scrimmage. When he first started doing it, my cuz and I would use some of his hand motions and calls when we play football together. I'd eventually teach the same thing to any QB who happened to be on my team in football. Plus Peyton's paid his dues and carried this team throughout his career. My second reason would be for Coach D, after all he is a Christian. If you listened and watched one of his interviews on ESPN, all he kept doing was mention his faith. His testimony is at the back of our Sports Bibles and Coach D is from Mi! Lastly, props to Colts backup QB Sorgi. I had the pleasure of playing against him my senior year, Titans baby while he was leading Fraser. So it is cool to know just another guy I played against made it this far.

Now my football mentality is saying that I think the Bears can do it. If you watch enough football in the past years and followed the Colts you would know why. Peyton is pissed usually because his O-Line cannot pass block against quick defenses which is why I think the Bears do have that advantage and they can use the underdog role to their advantage. My plea is please don't win, I hate to see Sexy Rexy gettin a ring in which he was lucky this season and was carried by his defense.

Enjoy the game!

RCA

No comments: