Friday, February 23, 2007

Broadcast - Discipline, something I was thinking about tonight. It was fun playing outside of CBC at IM East tonight, just away from the usual peeps. Just like old times in high school playin on other squads because ya earned the respect from other teams. Off the court, I knew I had My Fishy in the stands cheerin me on or doing homework while I play. On the court, it was fun goin back and forth with the brothas. I don't back down from no one on the court, and your mouth might be big but ya gotta match it up with your game. Just that aggression and and now I'm into watchin Youtube for some of my favorite players, that got me hyped up even more. Agent 13, poundin my chest, and shoutin buckets, high fivin new t'mates, my goal was to make a triumphant return to IM East b-ball. Last time I was there to hoop, was when Juice, Lillian's Mama, JC, JW, etc. were still there. Why discipline, gotta train harder because to me I made too many simple mistakes still.

$20,000

No comments: