Saturday, February 10, 2007


Eh, I got bored during worship :)

My lil bro getting baptised!

Turnovers - So another rare weekend entry just because I've been drained the past couple of nights. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the Lakers vs. Pistons game, now that game was more of a sellout. It was cool seein certain seas of yellow for Kobe. I'm starting a new tradition after the past couple of games now, I need to eat dippin dots :) During halftime, I met Special K and got a pic with him. It was even cooler when he told My Fishy "good luck at MSU." We stayed after the game and met Luke, Jordan, Coach C, and Mo Evans. Oh yeah, Kid Rock walked right passed us too! Mr. Lakers Fan, Jack was at the game too.

So the annoying part is that we hate idiotic fans. I don't mind if peeps are booin the crap out of whoever. However, we hate when people make these stupid comments bout missin an easy shot, or can't play ball or whatever. It's like, there is a reason why you're in the stands and not in the NBA. To me, any idiot that opens there mouth like means they got no skills and Darko (no pun intended) can probably beat them in hoops. Hopefully with the few games we got left, we don't have to put up with any more idiots.

Cyberdyne

No comments: