Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Hmm I wonder why she would buy me a new wallet?

Can you guess who is who?

Our ghetto way of making smores, off the stove!

Frostbite - I finally solved the riddle to my throat issues! Well actually, I didn't I needed Dr. Kao's help for that but at least I found out I wasn't sick. Now I got my voice back, praise the Lord baby! I'm still spitting a lot of yucky stuff though, hm what to do on that one?

So the Colts won, and of course Coach D giving props to the Lord's Way of doing things. It was funny because Randy kept tellin him to preach on brotha, amen to that. What was fun was seeing My Fishy cheering the Colts on too, just because I wanted them to win. It was fun sending all those Bears fans at JW's party home all silent.

So it has been a tad cold lately, and I got 2 Snow Days in a row :) I wonder if I can get a 3rd in a row? What have I been doing during my extended break, well I went to another Sparty class with My Fishy. Man that ECN class had more peeps in it then any of my OU courses ever! Oh well, I know my ECN and sat in the back with my IPod and reading my newspaper. You gotta be crazy if I'm letting My Fishy walk/wait/ride the bus to go back home.

Gurd

No comments: