Monday, February 12, 2007


Yes Sir!

My first Pistons game :)

Huskies - Yesterday, we went to the Motown Winter Blast. It was my 2nd time going down there and we pretty much experienced everything there was to do down there. We spend close to 4 hours there walking around the whole area and riding the DPM. The only thing we did not do was ride the Snow Slide since they only allowed 1 per person per tube. We went Snow Shoeing, which was wierd because I felt like I was gonna PK everytime I walked. Man would that of been embarassing. We experienced some yummies at the Taste of D tent, where I enjoyed by far the most delicious corn dog I ever ate in my life. It was because it was a Lobster Corn Dog from Coach Insignia. Then we downed it with a Pina Coloda Smoothie. Woohoo for the GM Ice Car too, that would of been sweet if ya could of revved some horsepower.

In other news, I played Chess the other day when I was subbing. I beat the first 3rd grader at ease. Then I got schooled by this Indian 3rd grader in a matter of 5 moves. Man that was embarrassing, I got smoked in less than 5 minutes in 5 moves. Then I played this other 3rd grader and he beat me in 10 minutes. Dude this was a humbling experience, I can't even say I was the smartest person in the room and I am the Sub!

Pineapples

No comments: