Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Doesn't that cake look yummy :) thanks to My Fishy.

Pie - One thing I gotta love about Lapeer, is my Speedy Q gas station. I go there everytime I am up there for gas, come to think of it I can't even think of the last time I got gas anywhere about the 'burbs. Especially now, when it costs $2.45 for a gallon of unleaded gas. While of course, I pump Premium, and at Speedy Q I am only paying $2.34 for a gallon of the good stuff for my car.

One side note, is that I've finally seen all the episodes of X-Files at least Season 1, remember I was half way into during that season. Now they are replaying everything so I can figure out where I left off at, around Season 7. Even seein the reruns again still spooks the crap out of me at night.

One other side note, as my sis is watchin Idol, they for sure can mistaken some of these clowns as America's Top Model. Man a lot of these guys are goofy lookin, woohoo for a bunch of metro's.

Baldy

No comments: