Sunday, February 18, 2007


We happen to own this section for the 2K7 season

Can't beat being on the court for this pic, well Palace Crowd Control got a kick out of this pic

Someone needed to check on her fantasy stats from 3 Pistons and a Blazer

We just laughin cuz the old dude was lookin through the lens of my digi camera

The Palace Prince

Merry Christmas to all of y'all, well at the time I guess

Have you been a good girl this year?

Don't hurt Big Shot!

My Fishy's masked hero

Rebels -What an All-Star weekend it was, it definitely gave me a better impression of Vegas. Now I am lookin forward to returning to see The Strip again. Did I call it before the game started or what? Mr. 81 for MVP! Actually, the funniest part was during player introductions before the game. They introduced Steve Nash, and next thing ya know I hear "He's Cute!", and it wasn't me who said that either.

It was for the most part a positive weekend, My Fishy and I started a new tradition on Friday nights now, which making homemade ice cream sundaes. Man it was yummy, and I am looking forward to next week's ice cream.

Then came Saturday B-ball, ya know like a bull seein the color red they get super aggressive, well to me I see the brotha's and I'm in all out attack mode. I loved every jawwin moment I had with their Big Brotha and did my Agent 0 impression by throwin my arms up after nailin the game winning 3. For the most part I liked my team because they played hard and fell in line when I had to discuss with them the offensive/defensive game plan.

At night, it was Hold'em and man I haven't played in so long, but winning the game surely felt good. Also I got some Mango pudding today at CBC, thanks to this special momma. My Fishy and I will be sure to enjoy this thing. Mid-Winter Break is upon me and been thinkin bout CCUC already, so time to do some hoopin at MSU this week.

Mack

No comments: