Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Tryin to put the star up

I'm glad my Yu 2 Girls, Abbalicious, and Steve were able to enjoy the cake too.

Nazr - Big Ben has come and gone, what a game that was. We had fun booin the crap out of that sellout. I'd only forgive Ben if he says he wants to come back to Detroit, and apologizes for his selfish and greedy reasons of taking the money. Yup, I jumped in on the "Ben Soldout" chants and the place was so loud everytime he went to the free throw line. It's different when Shanny left the Wings this year, because he wasn't doin it for the money. What sucks is that my Wings got big Todd today, gosh I hated him as a Canucks. I still dislike him, but that may change if he helps deliver a Cup again. Goin back to the Pistons game, gosh we couldn't stand these 2 ugly ladies behind us. I mean they didn't even know when halftime was, and the other kept talkin bout how Billups was her man. Man that made me sick when I saw her ugliness, so many morons that come to the game I tell ya.

I was at LifeTime the other day, and working out. Someone from CBC was tellin me how he only works out when the goal is like lookin good at a weddin then being like blah again. My goal is to be better than I was yesterday. JW and I were talkin in the middle of the gym bout leading the C team with my 4 SNL boyz. 2 weeks ago, they weren't sure if they wanted to play this year after last year's doghouse. Their eyes lit up so big and said they'd play for sure if I was running with them. JW called us the CBC Alpha Generation, while my 4 SNL boyz are the CBC Beta Generation, which was kinda funny. He thinks we'd have fun just playin, but my goal is to lead them to taste victory, and I believe with the right parts we can contend for a 'ship. I mean how cool would it be to get some of the other SNL peeps to come out and cheer. I want it to be like how we had a major posse and everyone could feel the CBC presence. I hope I am given the chance to be GM/Capt of this team so Agent 13 can be given this chance.

The new challenge will be going up against Jimmy's new squad, HPBC. Just like Big Ben, he sold out on CGC.

Mr. 50

No comments: