Monday, February 19, 2007


Part of my early Christmas present :) now I own all the shorts

Yup yup, we have our own personal season package

Our next game is seein the return of the sellout, Big Ben

Pig - One question I still wonder about is, are leaders born or are they developed? For example, the Lions I will use as my example, yes they have been sucking, yet I still love them. Why are they so unorganized? Well, people would first look at the leadership of the team is it on the players, coach, or GM? I mean they look at the players first because of performance but then it starts from the head of the Lions, in this case Millen. He put everything in place and the personnel which is a reflection of the lack of organization. Is there accountability or is it well just come to me when ya need help. How well does he know the team? Mooch got canned because he was too soft, due to the youth of the team. Or the offense a couple of years ago lacked creactivity due to who Millen put in place and have no guidance there until this year.

Just something on mind after conversating to some of my peeps. I'll pray for y'all in support and hope that I can help out then.

Prawn

No comments: