Monday, March 04, 2002

Can You Dig It Sucka?

Well my Spring Break is officially over now and I can't say that I did anything productive in a school sense besides did some reading. It sucks that I said I was gonna watch a play and do a paper on it for my THA class. But instead I go to school to ball with everyone in the Rec Center. Which was great because winners stay on the court and my team went 6-0 till the place closed up. Saturday b-ball has come to made me realize that I really can't play with certain people. Which sucks because I like to think I can play with everyone too. And remembering last year's Spring Break and how I spent it, I must say that I did better this year. Playing b-ball every other day vs. playing Magic last year is a whole lot better.

However, my body is taking a beating physically. I believe part of it is wearing me down mentally and spiritually as well. Then again being worn down is part of the game and I need to bulk up to handle the punishment I am taking. But it's wierd that some of my friends who are like only 2-3 years older than me, are talking to me about how they feel old in playing ball or that their body can't take it type stuff. Sheesh, I wonder if that's gonna happen to me like next year. Oooooooh heck no I am gonna be stronger than that. They don't call me The Kid for nothing on Saturday mornings. But why do people feel they are old already? What is up wit dat?

God Bless The Dead

No comments: