Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Because I believe there's a magic way
Slipping into your mind
Brightening up your day
Everything's gonna be ok

Well I just got through my first stage of hell, as I stayed up till 4 this morning working on my term paper for PoliSci. It wasn't due till Thursday but I got it done this morning and I just sent it up to my prof to let him read it and tell me what grade is it worth. Dude, I did such a crap job on this paper and by God's grace I got a 3.4 on this paper so I took it. Now I still have 2 stages of hell to go through this Thursday and their is no way I can speed that up since it is back to back exams. So I'm gonna try to go on the 2 hours of nap time I had this morning for the next 48 hours and push myself to the limit. And to feel better, I think I'm gonna go to the Rec. Center in like 10 minutes to work out as well.

Last night we had our victory team dinner at BW3's and it was my first time there. Man now I see why Vickie loves that place, I played this virtual football game where it lined up with the Dolphins and Bears. How you play is that you gotta guess the play depending on whoever is on offense, the more detailed you get the more points you get but the more points you lose as well. I was soooo into it that I didn't talk to anyone on the team, Maegan and Cindy kept trying to get my attention but I was too focused on football. Stan couldn't believe how into sports I was and didn't bother talking to any of the girls there. Then there was a Chicken Wing eating contest, where anyone could join and the first one to down 20 wings as fast as they can win $100 worth of food there. I was actually gonna compete but it was for the championship from the previous weeks. So I was studying it, and this is what I would do, since I am pretty much the slowest eater on Earth, I would just eat one wing and then I would take the rest home. Why? Because the 20 wings are free, hahahaha so I would get to eat for free there and enjoy my food, hahahaha. I don't care about stuffing my face, I get free food where I can enjoy it, hahahaha. There was almost a 2 way tie for first place between these big boys, and man their faces were sooo red because they were about to puke it all out. Again I say, take my 20 wings for free and eat at my own pace, hahahaha.

So what's the topic on my mind since this past weekend. Well it is dry skin, dude I never had a problem with dry skin in my whole life till last year where my hands flet like the Rocky Mountains. This year it got even worst on Saturday, because it was soooo dry, that every time I spread out my hand, my hand would just start squirting out blood. That's how dry it was, gosh this is getting annoying to me. And this past Sunday, someone came up to me and said that he is bringing some sort of team to go up against me tonight at v-ball? I wasn't quite sure as his english isn't the greatest but I look forward to seeing this challenge. And now I'm playing in yet another v-ball league that goes yeear around I think, and I start this Monday night.

Another blessing that has been brought to my attention is my new bond with David D. at CBC. He's just an amazing godly man, and he is just so on fire right now to serve God. I love his kids, they are so well-mannered and for some they know why they accepted Christ into their lives while the others are still learning. We even talked after Sunday School and it was all in french, man I haven't spoken in frech mode in a couple of years now. Gosh I was sooo rusty, it took me like forever to respond, but I'm thankful for our fellowship that God has provided.

Sky

No comments: