Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I know why you wanna hate me
Cause hate is what the world sees lately

There's just something around this time of year that I love. I woke up super late this morning and missed class but Melissa's got my back. However I saw the snow and then I noticed that my house is the only one who hasn't shoveled a lick yet. I love snow, it's the whole point of winter, while some people hate it but I just love looking at the snow covering the trees up. Or how bout as I'm driving to different places, I love looking at people's houses who really go out of their way to decorate. Then their's Christmas, and it's like I can remember every single childhood memory I had with my sister. My favorite thing to do back then was always putting all my Transformers underneath the tree and build a base with all the presents underneath. Then there was this one year that my sister and I were wrestling and I accidently body slammed her into the tree and the tree collasped. Gosh I really want to put up my tree this week, but it's not the same because my mommy and sister aren't there to help me. Then there was the first time I build a snowman with my Aunt Nora from Seattle. The only bad part about snow is just driving on it, but the great part back then was when school was cancelled :) I'll probably reflect more as the days count down to Christmas.

So last night was the OU Finals, and it was a pretty grueling game. However, the Titans came out victorious once again as we are now back to back champs. Brandon kept calling us the Lakers and if I was gonna keep the team around for a 3-peat. We took the series last night 2-1, and my goal the whole night was just to keep putting the ball to the Rump Shaker or Big Momma's House because the Rump Shaker just got a lot of booty and thinks that this is Soul Train or something and Big Momma was just slow but dang she can hit. I gotta say I love this team's unity coming from Cindy and Maegan as they wanna do a team dinner plus they even promised me that they would come up to MSU to cheer for Stan and I at our b-ball tournament. We got our championship t-shirts and they were so big on Melissa, Jane, and Maegan that it seemed like they weren't wearing any shorts. I tried to get a pic of Melissa because I kept lifting up her shirt as if i was looking at her legs. Then Jane and Maegan started showing some, then came the team picture that will be in the OU Paper, dang it Steve took a pic of me when I was goofing off because I put my finger in my nose. Stupid digital cameras don't have flashes so how am I suppose to know when it is taking a pic or not. Then after that, Maegan showed us her tattoo and I have a lot of respect for it because it has the intials of a close friend who passed away last year in a car accident. The tattoo was right in the middle and right above her butt crack, it was funny because I kept telling her to pull her shorts lower because I couldn't see it then I took a quick picture of it, then she chased me around the court trying to beat me up :Þ I look forward to next semester for yet another title defense.

Chocolate Starfish & The Hotdog Flavored Water

No comments: