Thursday, December 12, 2002

Woooooo I have surpassed the 1 day of hell tonight with back to back exams, took care of the term paper, and going strong on my all nighter. What really got me going last night was just a great time of sharing from the 5-1-4 crew. I came home and pretty much just hit the books all night long. My diet last night consisted of that ice coffee with 2 hots expresso and over 20 packets of sugar, a large ice cappucino, and a couple cans of coke. I think that messed up my eating habit because my stomach kept growling, so I tried eating pizza but as I put it in my mouth I just wanted to spit it out. So yup I'm pretty much going on no food today either except for a couple of Flipz I had earlier. I finished my review sheets earlier than expected so I treated myself to a nap at around 10 and woke back up and hour later. It wasn't too much of a nap as I had trouble trying to sleep. I got up and it felt like I had a caffine hangover or a buzz, whatever that feels like, but I'm sure that's what I got. All that sugar just rushed to my head so I just kept drinking water all day to clean out my system now.

So I showered and went to go to the KL to study with Jenny for PS 241. Dude we studied for a little bit but like with an hour to spare we started talking about random things. Well actually she thought the caffine I had in my system started taking over as this what I randomly did as everyone was trying to study in our PS classroom.

1) I started singing Britney Spear songs, any song, name it and I sang it
2) Oh then I started rapping to Nelly, and moved down to J. Lo
3) Then I started giving a lecture about how big J. Lo's booty is
4) Then I started to tell the class how A Walk To The Remember was the best movie I've seen and that I cried as well
5) I started busting out some Mandy Moore songs
6) Then I moved on to Charles In Charge and Saved By The Bell and how I've been watching that recently, and 5 minutes later I started singing the theme song to that
7) Then I started doing my Chuey (sp?) imitation in front of the class
8) Then I told peeps how played out the Power Rangers are now these days
9) Then I got into a debate with Jenny in front of the class about how Pokemon can take out Harry Potter anyday
10) Finally I started hitting up Harry Potter hard by bringing in Goku, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and X-Men

Yup I got all that in, in a one hour time span, well with the class either laughing at/with me and the rest of the class must of been annoyed by my obnoxiousness. Man that was a sugar rush or what?

After my PS exam, I quickly went to the KL again, this time to study for HST 115 with Paula, Beth, and Monica. Man I was about to pass out in the KL but dang it I gotta know this crap as I was disappointed in my grade on my paper I just recieved from Zellers. I got a 2.7, dude I worked on that thing like no other with the help of Beth. I spent like only 2 hours doing my PS paper and I got a 3.4, there's gotta be something wrong here. Oh well what can I do now but study for my last crackhead exam in ENV 306. I can sense freedom will be upon me soon enough. It's amazing how I ain't even tired yet either, I might as well bounce around campus because I'm in the OU paper for winning the IM V-ball championships.

Bad Guy

No comments: