Monday, December 16, 2002

Ya know considering I still have 1 exam left tomorrow morning, I've been treating this past weekend like I was out of school already. This weekend was draining as I woke up butt early to go see Ting play at her high school tournament for v-ball. Last night, I had fellowship over at Fred and Kim's because Margaret was sharing about how God's been working in her life lately or over the year. I remember last summer I attended Maragaret's sharing as well, but I didn't get to stay as long. I think it was because I had to go to the D-Ship/College Dinner last summer after it. But this time I'm just sooo thankful that I stayed and really got to know her more. Her words of wisdom was just an encouragement to me to continue to serve in the 5-1-4. It's just too bad that she's always bouncing around but hey that's how God is using her so I can't complain. Hopefully I get to spend more time to talk to Margaret before she leaves, but she's just so funny telling us stories about her and Freddy :)

Finally there's tonight, where I'll be playing in this new v-ball league I guess you can call it that. Honestly I'm quite nervous because I have no idea who I am playing with, never met them in my life before. Gosh what if my level isn't as high as these guys? I'm starting to get that feeling of yup the lone CBC person type of thing, oh God be with me tonight. And afterwards I gotta make yet another trip to CBC for music practice for tomorrow night. I just can't explain the feelings I got when Fred was talking to me about how this sharing is the first time ever in the sanctuary and that this could be the springboard for something bigger for God's glory. If only Charles was here to see how much sharing has changed since his days when he first started it.

The Boys Of Summer

No comments: