Thursday, December 05, 2002

Ok so the last 24 hours I have been sooo unproductive, let's see everything that I did yesterday? Eat, play PS2, watched tv, and went to the Pistons game. Hmm not exactly producing any fruit here. And I got finals next week and on Dec. 12th, I have officially named it, The Day of Hell as I have 2 exams and a term paper all due. Worst of all the exams are back to back so I have no time to cram in between. I have the option of doing another paper for extra credit which I am considering but do I really have enough time to put in a good amount of effort to do this paper? I've been such a slug lately that I have decided to stay on campus till 10 p.m. tonight, just studying and working out a little if I even get a chance to do that. What's funny is that I know my grades are down a little bit this semester but yet I don't seem to care as much around. I agree with Breadstick on this because I know last year I was studying (not hardcore as others) but hardcore for my poor habits.

Woohoo Melissa's gonna go out to lunch with me after our next class. Dang it she wants chop suey and asked if I wanted any, I was like are you on crack sister? And last night at the Pistons game, we lost, but I got to see Jordan play live one last time. It was amazing to see all the flashing bulbs going off as he was just shooting a free throw. A free throw!!!! Nothing spectacular just a simple free throw, that's shows you how much people respect his game if they can take a picture of you when you're shooting a free throw. Anyways I'm bout to bust on outta here because Melissa keeps making fun of my aroma therapy hi-liter. Plus, she's got integrity, why? She sent this email to her prof complaining about her grade and so I'm thinking yeah it must be to low for her standards since she's one of those peeps who's gotta study like 24-7. However as I'm reading it, the complaint was about her getting a grade higher than what she should of gotten due to a calculation error by the prof. So she went down from a 3.9 to a 3.8 after it was recorrected. Dude what's wrong with that girl, I would of took the higher grade and kept my mouth shut. Since I have this prof next semester, I'm trying to get that extra .1 added to my grade for next year.

Magic

No comments: