Wednesday, December 11, 2002

I said, yeah we need troopers
Cause I need troopers
So I can get da stomping
In my
Air Force Ones

Man I'm so pumped to play in this v-ball league this Monday night. I have an exam the day after, my last one then it's freedom! Well last night I was disappointed that the challenge from that one guy was merely a challenge. Sometimes when they're talking, I wonder if they're trashing talking to me in mandarin? Oh well that's why I felt the urge to show them my Air Force Ones after one kill. What really sucked was on one play, I followed through my hit so hard that swung and hit myself in the chicken. Man that killed, but worst of all that was embarassing oh well Phil did it to himself too. Man I can't wait to make my return back to Boulan.

Ya know one thing that's been really encouraging me lately is seeing the females of CBC just really striving for spiritual growth. I remember I had this conversation with Lindsay a couple of years ago about the females at CBC. I just feel bad that they're aren't any ladies that have the burden or maybe the time to disciple someone like Lindsay. But now it's frustrating to see that they're are girls like Chrissy, Connie, and Cecilia who are growing or have that desire to serve The Lord, but no women around to lead these group of women to another level of accountability and discipleship. I mean you look at discipleship with the women and how easily it could work on it's way down. If you start with the adult women, and then they move down to the 5-1-4 ladies, then they pass it on to the eLLe generation of girls, and they pass it down to like Grace and Stephie's gang of girls so forth. This is one of those times I wish I was a female to take on this ministry. May The Lord send someone who will help the ladies of CBC continue to grow in Him. I guess it's time for me to stop procrastinating and get my butt down to Barnes or was it Borders to hit the books? Oh well I'm gonna go be a nerd.

Work It

No comments: