Thursday, February 20, 2003

A couple of Sundays ago, Fred wrote down during service, Are U Ready? Well today I went home in the morning, which rarely happens but I kept wondering why I was going home? So as soon as I got home I sat on the couch then the door bell rings instantly. I answered the door and saw an old lady with an older gentleman. So they introduce themselves, and then the lady asks "Do you think God is in control of what is going on in the world today?" I just started laughing in my head because I knew these two jabroni's were a couple of Jehovah Witnesses. So I played dumb for the first part to see where this lady is gonna take me.

She starts sharing with me a couple of verses in her NWT Bible, clear indicator of Jehovah Witnesses. So as she went on, I finally had enough of what she had to say while the grandpa kept chilling in the back. I popped the ultimate question of where their faith is, and her was what I'd expected it to be. From there I took over and used verses to counter what she had to say, plus I gave her like that fake I dunno anything type attitude, like it was fun when I was like "yeah isn't there some sort of verse that I always hear people use I believe it is uhhh John 3:16?" So I shut the lady up then finally the grandpa comes out from the woodworks.

So it's like what is this a 2 for 1 sale here? Now the lady just chills in the back because I've stomped her on their faith. Grandpa Witness comes out and starts using other verses to try to reach out to me. And boy at this point I was having a blast because they think I don't know nothing about the NWT says. I can only praise God that I did a little study on this a few months ago, so I let Grand-daddy Witness try to say something important, while I go back to the I don't know anything about God mode. Then I had enough of him because he kept saying that I was being "infiltrated" by others about our faith. So I started firing back with some more verses of my own and even went to my bag of tricks by talking about pre-destination. Then grandpa even went on further by saying that their Bible is the same as all the other Bibles. Uhhh hello I know my NWT, KJV, NIV, NASB, ABC, BBD, oooooh shut your mouth already grandpa, because I brought the big differences in my Bible compared to his Bible and what answer do I get? "Oh that's a different topic" What kind of fricking answer is that didn't you just say that your Bible is the same as everyone elses? Oh yeah yeah yeah shut your mouth now which is what he did because the lady had to step back in.

It's like gosh lady didn't I just put you in your place? So she shows me a book "Drawing Closer to Jehovah" and offers it to me, and I declined by smartly saying "No thanks I think I'm drawing closer to God just fine" But now thinking about it, I wish I would of taken it. Why because it would be one less piece of crap that they can give to someone who doesn't know the real Gospel. Then I looked behind them to see a whole family of Jehovah Witness's walking down my street hitting up other families. Then Grandpa finally stumped and said "Well we gotta go now but we will see you again probably"

So I am like what does he mean by that? So I called Daddy Moy and GrandPastor B just to thank them for what they have taught me. I gotta say though I'll give those Jehovah's an A for persistence. However, GP B told me that I am probably on their list now because I spent so much time talking to them. Like Fred told me before that once you get through one another will come or as Bruce said, the "bigger guns" will reveal themselves. Kind of like how that grandpa came out the woodworks, and Daddy Moy was saying that maybe I should occupy all these Witnesses. Because if I do, then at least I slow them down from screwing with other people's head like Daddy Moy said.

So with that, to all you Jehovah Witnesses out there reading this, come down to my place and we can chit chat all day since that's what you like to do. Bring the whole WatchTower Society if you want to because their the ones who are doing what they are doing to your Bibles. These Jehovah's don't know who they messing because I'm the Big Bad Booty Daddy and I thank God for what I've learned in the past about Jehovah's Witness.

To all my true brotha's and sista's out there, holla if ya hear me! To the rest of the Jehovah's, if ya smell la la la la la watch the tongue, la la la la la What The Rattlesnake is Cooking?

Ok time to go watch Survivor, and I gotta admire Joanna's faith but then again after watching this part I might change my mind about that. My Survivor picks, Heidi and Jenna :) well Dave and Alex too.

Stars

No comments: