Thursday, February 06, 2003

What sucks about being in the ED building is having to keep paying for copies now. At the KL I could of made lik 100 copies for free, the price of being in a nicer building now :( Anyways yesterday seemed like the neverending day but it was great blessing. First was student teaching and I'm so blessed to have such a great teacher who has been letting me teach while she just sits and watches. Some of my other friends, like Shanon, Sarah, and Melissa in their student teaching have done nothing but just sit and watch or just make copies for teachers. I've been trying to encourage some of them to stay as late as I do at school. I dunno but it's just me about being the last one to leave type of thing. Like school ends at 4 and that's when my friends leave, but for the past 2 weeks I have stayed till 6 just to do other things around the school and I am learning just soooo much from this experience. Yesterday I took one of my kids down the the principal's office because on Tuesday, he was shooting snot rockets at kids. Man my kids are just bad to the bone, but I love them all. A lot of the teachers have been so nice to me too and I feel like I know the whole staff their too. It's wierd because I call them by Mrs., Ms., or Miss, and like Ms. Jones was like just call me Christine because she's only a year older than me. It's just so wierd that some of these teachers are only a year older than me and I'm calling them by their first name. I dunno I'm wierd like that.

After work or school, whatever you wanna call it, I went to the Moy's place to just chill. I'm thankful that Cindy made me some dinner and boy was it delicious, even her left over hot pot was just so mmmm good. It's too bad Jonathon was a lil sick but he was cute when he tried be a little statue. Benji ate more than me I think, and was just soooo happy. After dinner, Christopher pulled my arm so I could read and teach him to read, that was great hearing him trying to sound out the words. Just another blessing to share a great time with the Moy family.

Then it was time for whirly ball, boy this game takes a lot more skill than I thought. Especially when finally that last game I got to drive a fast car. This game would be a lot safer if it had steering wheels instead of those sticks. I just remember driving straight down to our goal, and I kept looking up thinking when should I release the ball into the net. So I'm getting closer and and closer, and by the time I released it, it hit the backboard, so I extended my arm back looking up the whole time trying to get the rebound. As I'm doing this, my foot is still on the pedal, and I missed the rebound, next thing you know. Wham! I drove straight into the wall and I let out a whimper of "Oh my chicken" Kelly was next to me and thought it was funny, man I could of felt my stomach shooting up. Gosh this is a dangerous game if you have a fast car. But it was fun and I hope the 5-1-4 do it again in the future, good job on the activity selection llz.

The Fire Still Burns

No comments: