Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Well I feel rested up a little better after oversleeping for MTE then again I still feel sore. Last night, was the Troy conference finals and I got there early to watch the top team play. I was kind of laughing because Larry's team, told me they would see me in the finals last week. Well after last night, I guess that won't happen because the number 1 team took them in a 3-2 series. I felt bad for Larry's team though, because it's those type of players that I don't like playing with. It's like the goal to them was to get this far and then call it a night or they'd just give up playing when they are only down a point. After being with my team, Altair, I think I've finally figured out my role on this team. But I like the fact that before the game I would call everyone in for a team huddle and everyone comes in right away, just trying to build up the team morale. Anyways, we swept our opponents so it looks like the top 2 teams in the league will meet in the finals. But before out game I started walking around Boulan just to get away from everyone to clear my thoughts and be focused on the game and what did I stumble upon? I found Kelly and Lindsay's graduating middle school pictures, boy Kelly was a lot darker back in the days and Lindsay's looks cool cuz she got the brace face action going on.

And I don't know why but why don't Ro understand it when I say I am sick of the ABC thing. Oh well, anyways doing homework yesterday morning with Kelly was interesting. It's funny how looking at each other's work, we learn what type of person we are.

Me: Gosh Kelly, you're the type of person that goes through every single little detail in the problem to get the answer.
Kelly: And you're the type of person who only reads the first half of the question then gets the answer wrong.

Anyways I'm looking forward to tonight for some hot CBC v-ball action, well maybe not hot because games like last week only come once in a blue moon. Hopefully Ying is coming and this time I want to play against her because I want to see her play without holding back any of her skillz. I wonder how good she really is? Also I got to talk to my mommy last night about a new car, so I'm looking forward to thinking which kind I want. I was looking at the new Mazda RX-8 boy could I have fun tinkering that thing around. But I think it's better if I go back with a Pontiac because then my car guys up there can take care of my car. So if I get another Grand Prix, what color should I get? I was kind of leaning towards yellow or maybe a green color. Plus this time I want to get a Grand Prix with a super charge engine, boy with that be fun racing around with. Then again I am sentimental and I do miss my current car so maybe I should get a white color again. Boy I can't wait to test drive some of these cars along I-69, gosh I can't believe they always give me the keys to their cars to play around with. And what's up with this chinese guy taking pictures of some cuties here at the ERL? Gosh what a hom sup lo.

Paper Cut

No comments: