Monday, February 24, 2003

I slipped away
Closer to me
The only thing that is real
I'm falling behind
But now I can see
Your absence helps me heal

Well today is the official start of my Spring Break. So wha and does that mean, do I get to relax, be lazy, go party, or just sleep all day? Wrong even though it was nice to get a little bit more sleep today but that will soon end. So what have I done today, I had dim sum with my mommy, and I cleaned my room! So what's next on the agenda, let's say how bout some homework while watching the Wings game then the Pistons game. Tomorrow is just gonna be one crazy day with student teaching then going straight to v-ball. Who said I don't have to go to during break! Hmmm what are my other plans this week for this so called break? Well I would like to kind of get back on track with my Bible in a year, working out at the Rec Center would be good and not only that but to push harder since I have a week before the Troy Finals.

Also another thing I realized yesterday was that I really miss my PS2 :( To better discipline myself over this break, I traded in my PS2 to Rich for his computer so that I can actually get some work done. What a tradeoff, eh I think I ripped myself off, oh well. Well time to do some more work, boy this is some exciting break.

Downfall

No comments: