Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Other than God, I can't think of anything that is good and it is good, like that saying their is always 2 sides to every tale, or the pro's and con's about something. So last night I was excited because I worked out, played some b-ball, then had the back to back v-ball games. The bad part was in my first v-ball game, I ran and flew into the bleacher area. As I was sliding, I happened to slide right underneath the bleachers till my hip smashed into the bleacher leg. The whole set of bleachers shook because I was sliding at such a high speed. So now I'm stuck with this bruise on my hip, gosh did it hurt to just try to sleep on that side last night.

It did feel good to work out, and what was cool was that I followed this 6'2 monster to work on my legs. He did reps of 275 lbs. on the toe extention machine and probably saw me as a chump because of my size compared to him. But yeah I showed him up, because I was going at 300 lbs. on my feet. Then I realized a goal for me for this semester. The goal is for me to max out on the toe extention machine and the possibly max is 405 lbs. So I only got a good 105 lbs to go. This is all the good part but to every good thing their is a bad. Well the bad is that, the weight room is always filled with beautiful girls. And it's like I always try not to look but then some of the guys in there always make comments as I'm working out about who's hot in there or some of them will be staring a hole right through some of the girls. Man I tell ya men, it's like Temptation Island in there or something. That's why I gotta stick to my goal and just work out.

Today I woke up butt early to study for the dreaded MTE exam. I kept thinking about Susan because she kept telling me that she was highly considering dropping the class. And today she did because she didn't show up for the exam. That only gave me extra motivation because i was considering dropping but now I wanna stay in there to show Prof. Grossman that he ain't gonna intimidate all of us to drop out. I have to do well on this exam because I wanna show him up so however I did, it's for you Susan. God bless ya with where the Lord takes you in MTE. I praise God for giving us the chance to get to know one another. Now that was the bad part is Susan leaving. However the good part is I can join Wendy and take Susan's place in this dumb math project so I don't lose 10%. But I feel guilty for jumping in on this chance because Susan's gone so I don't want to seem heartless about it.

The good and the bad with life baby. Time to take it to the extreme, new motto for me as well,
Hit it strong, hit fast that's the way K Dawg does it.

The Reckoning

No comments: