Thursday, February 13, 2003

Wow, Tuesday night was sure exciting because in my opinion their is a new sheriff in town for female v-ball playa's at CBC. I wonder how good she really is because she was holding back some of her skillz. But I gotta agree with Howard, I prefer the trash talkers, they just get me going to play at a higher level. I wonder if she knows Christ?

Well another cruddy day in MTE, so what happened today? We got our exams back and I can't believe I did that bad. However as we were going over the answers, Melanie's friend and I were comparing our answers. And on one question, we both have the same answer, but we both forgot a set of parenthesis in our answer. So I get knocked off a point for that, while on her exam he actually puts it in for her. I was like what the GG!!!!!! It's one thing that this is a battle of Grossman vs. me in this class but now we're not even playing on an even playing field. That is so messed up, and so I kept pondering if I should drop. But a new light has opened itself to me that motivated me to stay in this fricking class. I will pass this class and shut him up if that's the last thing I do in this class. And don't worry Wendy I hear ya on your feelings towards him.

Points of Authority

No comments: