Monday, February 17, 2003

Well it's about 6:30 a.m. now and I've been up pretty much this whole morning or night depending on how you look at it. Can I just say again I hate MTE and I love the fact that my education classes don't have any real exams. However, what sucks is that I'm getting overwhelmed with homework. Now I'm up because I gotta build this stupid paper rocket and water magnifier. Plus I need to re-do my homework that I spent 3 hours on last Thursday because someone stole my disk at the ERL on Thursday night. So right when I think I am ahead in all my classes, something like this brings me back down.

What was painful yesterday was to turn down a chance to play in a v-ball tournament :( Gosh I really wanted to play so I can see how teams from Kentucky and Indy play. Oh well, might as well get rested up for tonight's Troy playoffs. Hopefully I'll get to see those pics that Rob took of me, but anyways I'm drained so I better build these things before I head to school to meet up with Kelly.

Bad Boyz

No comments: