Tuesday, August 26, 2003

I went to see my grandma again yesterday, only to see that she is doing better given by her test scores. My mommy, aunt, and grandpa were there as well. I felt much more relaxed to learn that from the nurses and just being with my mom.

Another amazing thing I learned last week too was I finally decided to check my grades for my Spring semester. Wow I got a 4.0 in IST 396, dang I was shooting for a 3.6 only. That's like my first 4.0 class ever at OU.

It looks like Gamebreak and I have decided on our female dedication this year as well. Here are the past dedications for the both of us:

Gamebreaker - Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkston
Mine - Aliyah, Mandy Moore

This year it looks like Gamebreaker is still having a tough decision between Mandy Moore, Reese Witherspoon, or Kelly again for the repeat. You can help him decide! This year, my female dedication will be Christina Aguilera.

Thank You Lord, because my mommy just called me to tell me to stop going to Beaumont. Because my grandma is home now, so I hope she can continue to recover. Thanks Lord because now this helps me focus more on CCUC and taking down the Twin Taiwanese Towers. The C division has just turned into a steroid full of competition. You gotta love this beefed up division now. This is gonna be fun to see which teams can be the top 4 among the 15 teams baby! Fighter will be the theme song for this weekend, just because it was for the NBA playoffs this season.

Intuition

No comments: