Monday, August 04, 2003

Today, sick, flu end of story!

Nah that would be boring to end tonight's entry on that. Well went to work today in Canton, wow it only took me an hour to get there. I saw a lot of new faces, and it's cool they recognized me as The Great One already. I met this girl Jackie, she's cool, but today I found out she is like allergic to everything. I kept wondering what do I feed her for lunch, till finally I made the decision to feed her MickeyD's Nuggets. I kept wondering how come my Chou Boyz behave better at camp then at CBC. I love little Ashley! Then their is always my Jenny whom I love so much.

As I continue to pray for the direction where God is leading me, it feels like it gets a little more clearer each day. At least I am hoping that is what I am getting, err I need to ask God to double check everything. Hmmm 2 days in a row where I've witnessed the most powerful weapon in a row. Blah flu go away!

Turn Off The Light

No comments: