Thursday, August 14, 2003

Today was the first in a while where I felt like I produced no fruit what so ever. I slept in till about 1:00 p.m. today, then I took another nap from like 6:00-7:00 p.m. Now I'm just messing around in Friendster, gosh this is like the most retarded thing ever. Or maybe I'm not using it right, oh well. Hahah, I invited JW to be my friend and I used the name like SuckGG or GGdune. Man, people put down the wierdest pictures in there. As of now, I will boycott this thing unless someone teaches me how to use it.

I went to OU today to go pay my bill. This past week my parents were worried that I may be taking too many credits this semester. I haven't taken this many since my SVSU days but those were Mickey Mouse classes. These are like all my ED classes now. Anyways, I went to go pay, and I look at my schedule and I noticed that a class that I signed up for has been dropped. The lady kept saying that I must of dropped it. I was like uhh no, and then we looked it up. It turns out that this class had been canceled now and everyone that signed up for it got screwed. This is one of the hardest classes to get into for ED peeps. Now I am like what the frick because, do I take another course but how many are left open, or do I go with what I have? This is my prayer request for the nite.

With only 2 weeks till CCUC, my goal is to get these things down since I couldn't do it over the summer.
Continue to work on photo albums
Clean the house
Mow the grass
Start working out again
Clean the car
Go shoe shopping for CCUC
Finish burning cd's

Wow only 1 more week till my sis gets back from Myrtle Beach. Man, I haven't seen her since May.

Promise Of A New Day

No comments: