Monday, September 13, 2004

Are you ready for some football? Woohoo the Lions won on the road! Although Charles Rogers is hurt and probably out for the year again :( Anyways, today was the first day that I got to serve as TeacherJoe. Man that was rough and boy do I have a lot to learn about getting Jr. Church together. I also got a preview of who I'll be teaching for 3rd-4th Grade, I love my class! Let's see my additions, my BooBoo, Belicia, Ashley, Lulu, Jessica, Jenny, Jonathon, and Amanda. However, I lost those that I've grown close to as well such as Claire, Phillip, Joseph, Abby, and Anna. I was upstairs making sure all the kids knew where they had to go and I saw one of the cutest things. I peeked in the window of the door of the 2-4 year olds. I saw Christopher and Audrey watching the video and dancing to the songs. I tell ya, it's all them that keeps me going when I feel down.

Sunny Days

No comments: