Monday, September 27, 2004

Yes, I am a drug addict now! So for the past 48 hours now I've been taking a good combination of Vitamin pills, Sudafed, Benadryl, Tylenol, Nyquil, and Claritin. Taking all these within an hour time span of it, woooo really makes you feel tipsy. However, the whole time I thought I had the flu or something. I learned today that I have like a sinus infection or something? I don't know, I'm not no doc, but I have something to that effect. So if you know how this stuff works, then please educate me so I can figure out how to heal faster.

What a beautiful wedding this past weekend too! PTL for this whole weekend! Now to do some copy and paste on table # 12. It's amazing how a game of Starcraft can bring the guys closer :) It was great to see Benito back in the D this weekend. I also met someone who actually has the same taste in music and gear as I do too!

I had some other thoughts too, but it's time to take ummm Nyquil now or is it Claritin? Eh, I'm taking so many that I've lost track now. Might as well play it safe and take both for good measure then call it a nite.

Fishin In The Dark

No comments: