Friday, September 10, 2004

Last night I had this dream, that I was standing at the on deck circle @ Wrigley Field. The Cubbies? Hey I like them too, but anyways about this dream I'm standing there in the middle of a game. I'm watching Sosa just slam one right out of the park and everybody that I've ever cared about is all seating all over the field. However, I'm not looking at the ball anymore as it hit's its peak. Instead, I'm lookin at this one single star that stands out in the middle of the night. So now I wake up, and I have this feeling inside of me. It's a feeling that I've never experienced so strongly before. I don't like this feeling, and I went outside not to long ago trying to simulate the dream on my driveway. Well, minus Sosa and the Cubbies, but I wonder what it is that star is telling me.

Once again, I can't seem to sleep or get back to a normal sleeping mode. I've also kicked myself to another level at OU by taking 18 credits now for this semester. Still only a couple more weeks till I see what else falls on this kid's plate.

Still just thinking bout the dream, makes me want to go somewhere like now. But I can't just pick up and go. That's why I guess I'll be sportin the braids and rockin the bandana at the Teacher's Meeting tomorrow. After that, I get to see Ashley at work as she's laid out a challenge for me. The challenge is 2's v-ball against her and her bro, and of course I gladly accept. She's different from all the other girls that worked at our place before. I can sense she is definitely better than the Kim's and Andrea's. She's very cocky about her skillz and has some spunk when talking to me. As soon as I can put the dream and my feelings aside, I look forward to playing against her. I really hope she pushes me to another level because in the end, this is what I got.

SunShine

No comments: