Monday, September 20, 2004

What a weekend it was as we celebrated our Brother Kin's last days of true singleness :) Actually, I was surprised that some of the guys were able to stay up later than I expected too. Then tonight, we had the CBC Mongolian Buffet dinner. Although I was late to worship this morning, errr! However, I got a chance to talk to Jack for some catching up to do. I'm glad that He looked after him while he served in Iraq. I'm also thankful for the time to chat with Mommy Moy and as she reminded me the words that I needed to hear "stay strong."

With that, I knew it was time to make it official as I've now declared this week as "Get My Booty In Gear Week." As now my class load has manifested itself, it's time to try to get ahead of everyone in the workload. I got my student teaching assignment for this week and praise the Lord as I'm actually close to my house this time! I'll be teaching at Iriqouis Middle School, which I was looking forward to doing in terms of jr. high. Hahahaha only, 15 minutes away from this place! However, I'll be teaching Special Ed and at first I was bummed because I believe one of my teaching weaknesses is to the special ed. However, I look forward to this chance as I believe it will only make me a more versatile educator in the future. OU football is starting soon and it was nice to bring our team to the Super Bowl last year, but I want to carry the team to win it this year.

So I feel that I needed to get a new look to go with the Winter attitude. Thanks to Papa Wong, I gotta admit dang I look pretty good with creating this new hair. However, I had to cry as my bangs are gone, so I don't get to wear any more hairbands for now. So who's ready to kick it into another level higher?

Feelin Way Too Dang Good

No comments: