Thursday, September 02, 2004

Man it is only 2 days away from the CCUC Tournament, yet I still have so much to do around here. I'm really looking forward to going this year because it's a chance for me to see many believers from the MidWest region. I love meeting new people from different places and I love seeing old peeps in new places. I'm really hoping that both b-ball teams and Juice's v-ball team can all pull out a championship. You can bet that I'll be at either of the C teams or Juice's games and rallying them on. So much to do, yet I am looking forward to this weekend. Plus I get to see my NY relatives when I come back from Chicago. I look forward to showing them around in Niagara Falls and Toronto. Anyways back to class, but I love this class especially with Margo in there. It's great because I have D, and Monica in there too the more serious ones amongst us. I wonder what night class is gonna be like? I have Erin in there along with Kari and D, so it can't be that bad.

OU Pride ;)

No comments: