Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Let's see hat tilted to the right, check.
Shades on, check.
Cellie on vibrate, check.
Pencil, check.
CD Player, check.

Yup, today was the first day of my Monday class. I was shocked to see the size of the class. They switched prof's on us, so pretty much everybody bought the wrong book! However, all eyez on me because most of the peeps know this is why I don't buy books until a month after we're into the semester. Because OU policy bout refunds is like 14 days and most of them have had their books for 3 weeks. At the same time, I saw a lot of familiar faces from Spring classes. So when it came down to getting into our groups for presentations. To save the drama from last semester, I went my own route and formed a new group. Best of luck to that group, but I look forward to the challenge in pushing my new group to scoring a higher grade than them.

Errr, my computer has been bombarded with pop-ups! What the G, did I do? So now I'm using FireFox, and it's taking me some time to get use to now. Please send me your screen name too peeps so I can update my newly naked buddy list. Finally, too much v-ball tonight for my own good. My right shoulder hurts like no other and doing my best to stay away from the pain killers. I look forward to trying to play with Z on Tuesday to see what I can muster up. It leaves me to drop this on everyone.

I'm a soldier
These shoulders hold up so much
They won't budge
I'll never fall or fold up
Even if my collar bones crush or crumble
I will never slip or stumble

Till I Collapse

No comments: